Wednesday, June 10, 2009

"Quarantined in Korea:" Day 1

Day one begins at 11:00 am...on the couch.

11:00 am: wake up on couch

11:00 am to 1:00 pm: watching season 2 of "Star Trek: The Next Generation." Beginning to realize how much of a badass Commander Riker really is.

1:00 pm: ate some rice, curry, seaweed and tabasco (while watching even more STTNG)

2:00 pm to 4:00 pm: Release my inner hobbit and play Lord of the Rings: Conquest on XBOX. I learn very quickly that the hidden talents that lie within my fingertips are best unleased while playing as the archer character, however I do moonlight as a mage.

4:00 pm to 6:00 pm: nap. enough said.

6:00 pm to 7:00 pm: Got lost on the internet. I somehow managed to find myself reading about kimchi...

7:00 pm to 8:00 pm: dinner.

9:00 pm to 12:30 am: Secretly outfoxed the haz-mat guards outside my door and smuggled in friends. Spent the time quietly watching dvds.

1:00 am: Battled the very formidable opponent sometimes known as "sleep" for 30 minutes. Admitted defeat.

Day Over.

Check back tomorrow for another exciting chronicle of "Quarantined in Korea."

No comments:

Post a Comment