Friday, June 12, 2009

"Quarantined in Korea:" Day 3

Day 3 begins at:

11:30 am: arise from my slumber.

12:00 pm to 1:00 pm: Whip up a little bit of curry and rice and eat some lunch while watching........good guess my trusted reader, its Star Trek: The Next Generation.

1:00 pm to 4:00 pm: Star Trek continues on. I feel myself drawn to the handsome yet rugged Commander Riker, or, as he is affectionately known as, "number one."

4:00 to 5:30 pm: Time spent in fantasy land as the GM of the Texas Rangers. Thats right, GM. There are some long overdue changes that will be occurring within this organization. I'm like Nolan.

5:30 pm to 7:30 pm: What day in quarantine would be complete without a substantial nap...on the couch...after a lot of Star Trek and XBOX.

7:30 pm to 9:30 pm: More Star Trek. Making good progress through Season 2.

10:00 pm to 1:00 am: Introduced to a new brand of genius comedy. The British. New TV show titled "Green Wing." Time spent laughing until I fall asleep.

A good day.

Thanks for remembering the time you spent reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment